Dodger's Journey

I have recently been motivated to work out and improve my diet. I am in my early 30's and sometimes don't like what I see in the mirror. Since taking this on, I have been pretty good. I have downloaded the app myfitnesspal and I am able to ration my diet and see how man calories I am taking in. I have also been to the gym 3 days in a row. I have also quit smoking. I really want to see a massive change in my physique. I will be updating everyday to make sure I am motivated. Today at the Gym I did upper body. Benches press 4 sets of 30 lbs dumbells, 10-12 reps each. I did shoulders 15 lb dumbels 4 sets of 10-12 reps each, and machines to do back 4 sets of 75 lbs. I also did a bit of cardio. will update again tomorrow

I was at the parents place today, so could not work out. which sucks because I had a good streak going 3 for 3. Oh well, will start again on monday and try to go to the gym atleast 5 times this week

Don't feel like going to the gym today, but I will push myself! just had a bite to eat, now off to the gym. The streak is broken since I didn't go to gym today, but oh well, we start the streak again today. Now off to the gym to do some upper body..

I am so glad that I worked out last night. I am going tonite to work out with a personal trainer. For tomorrow and Thursday I have joined badminton and Volleyball leagues. I am not sure how intensive those two sports would be since their are beginner's league, I will go to the gym tomorrow and thursday morning as well.

did not go to gym today, but went to play badminton today. It was intense!! we played for more than 2 hours and worked up a crazy sweat. I also met some nice people so that was pretty great. I like the idea of playing sport as it can be social and good way to meet people. I am playing volleyball tomorrow and then dodgeball on monday evening. will update tomorrow!!!

I am so sore from badminton last night that I am taking an evening off, I have 6:30 am session with personal trainer and we will do legs, so I don't want to overdo myself by going for volleyball tonite. will update tomorrow

Even though I was extremely sore from badminton, especially my legs, i still went to workout this morning. Upper body with my personal trainer. Diet was crappy today, and shwarma and fries for lunch and dinner.... off to the folks place tonite so no gym on saturday, but will try to get some in on sunday

So havenn't worked out since Friday Nov4th morning, am not feeling like going to the gym, but I will go tonite. Instead of going to the gym, I will go for dodgeball

Great workout this morning. I did legs and got slaughtered. wiped out!. My personal trainer took some pity on me since I didn't have anything to eat before the work out, and that my car got broken into. I have to improve my diet slightly though, I am eating rice again today.... will play badminton tomorrow night, and then work out thursday and friday morning.

I was not feeling it today, but I am glad I got badminton in tonite. Pretty Sore, I might have to skip gym tomorrow since I don't think I can get up early tomorrow morning and in the evening I am going out with my friends. so friday morning it is

I couldnt get up to go the gym today, and also had a pretty ****ty diet last night, wings and beer....need to get back into thick of things

After two days on no workout (Thur and Fri) back to the gym today. Feel good as I did upper body. Will do lower body tomorrow morning and then Monday I will do some core exercises, and then back to upper body wtih personal trainer on tuesday morning. I have to make sure I go to bed early sunday night so I can hit the gym first thing monday morning

Bowling got cancelled on sunday so now I am home and have not gotten my workout in today, so I will be off to the gym soon to do legs. I am glad that bowling did not work out to be quite honest, as upper body is pretty sore from the gym yesterday.

I am glad I was able to go to the gym yesterday. Crushed it.. legs are so sore today. I want to work on my core today, but will not be home till late. I will just do the core exercises at home tonight around 10. Working with personal trainer tomorrow morning at 6:30

So was able to do some core exercises last night. Had to check out some videos on youtube. Found it hard, realized I am still in quite a terrible shape. But oh well at least I did them. I had a upper body day this morning at the gym with the trainer. I have 4 sessions left with him. So tomorrow I am playing Badminton and maybe get a game of cricket in there as well. Workout thursday morning, and then Friday morning. Sat evening and Sunday morning.

Got my badminton game in. It was not as insane, as my opponents are not that great. I think I will wake up early tomorrow and get a work out in because tomorrow night, I am going out for dinner...

Crazy work out this morning. I was pissed that I couldnt get a work out in but had a leg day today. It was insane. I am going out tonite so definitely diet and boozing will not help, but at least I worked out today. Tomorrow and Sunday would be chest and core...

Got my chest workout in today. I am definitely feeling my body is changing. I have more strength. My upper body has some shape now. Still need to reduce my gut, but I am glad that I am getting a work out in every day. Tomorrow will be core and cardio

Got up this morning, and did not want to go to the gym, but pushed myself. Had a great work out, did 30 mins of cardio and then core excercises for another 40 minutes. all in all good day for the gym. Will do upper body and and lower tomorrow and tuesday

Back