Disgusting

Hey, so growing up, around 7th grade it peaked, i was extremely overweight, ran a 15 minute mile. I started doing basic workouts like pushups and sits ups in 8th grade, sophomore year i began benching and working out more with weights, i joined the football team, senior year i joined the swim team and track and field team. Now i'm around 186 pounds, and can run around a 6 minute mile, but my body in my eyes is still repulsive, and i hate it. I've been working hard for the last few months especially dieting and lifting weights, and i have lost around 6 or 7 pounds, but this seems like such a low number. I've had a few people call me crazy and people tell me my body is fine, but i crave for a six pack and perfection.

Attachments

• Snapshot_20100507.jpg
    Snapshot_20100507.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 1,779
  • Snapshot_20100507_1.jpg
    Snapshot_20100507_1.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 397
For a 6 pack (or any muscle definition) you need to be super slim and get rid of body fat. The only way your going to lose fat is fewer calories in then coming out, diet and exercise but more diet then exercise. Excercise only counts for so much, it can't do everything unfortunetly.

Update, its been awhile, I got tired of trying to lose weight after awhile and began packing on the muscle, I'm now getting more serious about diet and exercising. I'm a sophomore in college and i joined the men's crew team at UConn. Its definitely helping me pursue my goals and dreams of a flat stomach. I still find my body rather repulsive, I do like my muscle, though I need more, I still view myself as fat. But my head is down and my eyes are on the prize, I'll update again in a few weeks I hope.

Attachments

• Snapshot of me 3.jpg
    Snapshot of me 3.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 298
  • Snapshot of me 1.jpg
    Snapshot of me 1.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 818
  • Snapshot of me 2.jpg
    Snapshot of me 2.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 289
Last edited:
Back