Bored? :D

Since i know many of you are online a lot, at work or whatever.

Who wants to join this soccer/football league im creating? Its a manager game where you get your own team and you can do LOTSS of sh1t with it.

Match days are Wednesdays and Saturdays, its just something to do. Lot of people at my work do it, iv got a few teams in a few leagues but just fancied creating my own.

You can buy/sell/train players, decide what tactics you want. Every season some of your players will either drop/gain a skill level depending what form youve kept them in. Loads of other sh1t to do tho.

I love it :D

I need at least 5 other people before i can do it, so if you fancy it let me no :D

Website is

I might be interested. Have you played it before? Does it take much time to play?

I might be interested. Have you played it before? Does it take much time to play?

Yea im in a season at work now, in my work's private league.

All you do is manage your team but there's loads to do on it, it is good when you get into it. TRUST ;)

:)

Anyway if your interesed go on the website and register (will only take a few seconds)

Then on the main page go to 'search' and type the ID Code: 157957

Then you will find the league iv created ;) You will then get to name your team and set it up. And the season will start when we have enough players in our league ! :D

Done

Just about every username in the world has been taken!!
I had to add Hades to CCR because that was already taken :(

c`mon guys 3 more at least ...
dont be a bunch of mardarses lol....take 10 mins out from waxing your chest and register:yelrotflmao::yelrotflmao::yelrotflmao:

c`mon guys 3 more at least ...
dont be a bunch of mardarses lol....take 10 mins out from waxing your chest and register:yelrotflmao::yelrotflmao::yelrotflmao:

LOL, its the yanks they dont like football.

Its good when the season gets going. :D

Back