Best Protein Shake?

Please tell me wich protein shakes are the best? and why are they the best? I'm thinking of buying protein shakes again and wanted to buy a really good one. Thanks!

I use the ON Gold Standard Whey protein powder. It contains whey isolate which is the best form of protein. I have the chocolate one, which tastes great and has no horrible after taste. It's also low in calories per serving. I think it has 55g of protein per serving. Hope that helps

Thanks for your help! I was thinking of buying exactly that one but had some money problems and opt to buy a cheaper one for now

I've been taking some protein-based shakes called Visalus for about three weeks now. They are pretty tasty. They also contain whey protein. They've helped my waistline shrink and I can fit back in my old pants now. (Yeah!)

im no expert by any stretch of the imagination but surely what works for person A isn't necessarily going to work for person B. Best advice i had regarding protein was, 'find one that suits you and stick to it....' - Standard!

Best tasting is ANSI FLURRY Protein. Tastes kills even Muscle Milk. But way better quality Mix of Hydro and Isolate. Ansi also has a pro series I love super high quality with awesome flavors. All are buy one get one free so saves you a ton. I like their iso 62 lean mass gainer too come in a huge bucket. Their flavors are so dang good kills optimum, and gaspari. Highest grade protein best flavors, and budget friendly. Try them you will be glad you did.

Personally, I stay away from whey and casein because for some people dairy products may have pro-inflammatory effects in the body, myself included. Many people are lactose-sensitive but aren’t aware of it. So instead, I use an organic hemp protein powder. Hemp protein is a complete protein that boosts the body’s immune system, hastens muscle recovery, and has anti-inflammatory properties. I blend hemp protein with a banana, spinach, flax, almond milk, and cinnamon making a delicious Green Super Drink.

I've seen a lot of people who love ON Gold Standard as well. I use EAS because I get the 5lb bag at BJ's for $30 :D

Whey's whey to me. I've used several different kinds, including isolate, and the only difference I've ever noticed is taste.

There's no substitute for the real thing, though!

I prefer Shakeology myself. They have three different flavors. It is whey base. Also use other products. Let me know if you want more info.

Personally, I stay away from whey and casein because for some people dairy products may have pro-inflammatory effects in the body, myself included. Many people are lactose-sensitive but aren’t aware of it. So instead, I use an organic hemp protein powder. Hemp protein is a complete protein that boosts the body’s immune system, hastens muscle recovery, and has anti-inflammatory properties. I blend hemp protein with a banana, spinach, flax, almond milk, and cinnamon making a delicious Green Super Drink.

|

I also have to make my vote for Optimum Nutritions. I would also add that they have a version that includes a number of BCAA which are great for recovery. I believe its called the "Professional" edition.

Dear everybody,

If you want real muscle gains, take the money you are spending on protein shakes and put it towards real food. You won't be let down, trust me.

Sincerly,
I've tried every brand of whey and nothing beats real food.

Hello everyone.

I'd like to ask you about which do you think is the best between these two whey proteins:

View attachment 6148View attachment 6149

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: sorry, I don't know how erase the previous message... the first picture was in bad quality

Attachments

• Bodybuilding Nation Whey Protein Isolate.jpg
    Bodybuilding Nation Whey Protein Isolate.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 33
  • Nutrisport Whey Protein Isolate.jpg
    Nutrisport Whey Protein Isolate.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 32
Hello, I really hate shakes. Has any shake worked for some one here?
I know your struggle! I'm not a big fan of shakes either. About a month ago I started with Visalus. I was skeptical at first but they taste great and you have the option to use the shake powder in recipes (Like pancakes , cheesecake, coffee, ext) Its made such a huge difference in how my body reacts to my work outs! It also helps that it tastes AMAZING!! I can help you find a promotor if you're interested!

Back