Vic’s Weight Loss

Compliments from dental pros are serious compliments!

153.4 lbs

Breakfast was 3 hotcakes with syrup. Coffee with creamer and Splenda. From McDonald’s. Late lunch was 2 ground turkey tacos. Late dinner of one ground turkey taco. I almost forgot… I had one coconut chocolate cookie. I had to take the twins to their paint class.

Did 13 min on treadmill. Then walked 50 min on indoor track.

Last edited:
152.2 lbs

My sis postponed our Friday get together. My nephew A is sick. Maybe on Sun. Gives me more time to lose some weight. Would like to get to 150 lbs.

Today for breakfast I had 3 hotcakes. Without the butter. And took my coffee black and put in almond milk and Splenda at home. Had a chicken empanada for lunch. Dinner was a chicken Fuji apple salad from Panera with my dressing.

I went to the gym and walked for an hour.

Thank god the Canadian smoke is passing under us.

Last edited:
151.8 lbs

Woke up today with renewed motivation to eat better! I did not go for the McDonald’s hotcakes or coffee! Went to the grocery store instead. Got stuff for salads. Got chicken tenders. Baking it right now. Going to have it for lunch, Skipping breakfast. Chewing on celery sticks.

Had a chicken salad for lunch. Had 2 chicken tenders in low carb tortillas. Early dinner of mixed veggies and a airfryed turkey burger. Had a chicken tender with tortilla for a late night dinner.

Walked for 30 min at the gym indoor track. Walked 35 min outside up a hill. Luckily I finished before the rain came.

Going by my sis for lunch tomorrow. Will try to not eat too much. I hope she doesn’t give me leftovers.

Last edited:
152.4 lbs

Skipped breakfast. Going to my sis for lunch. Hopefully I just eat a good amount. Will drink and have dessert.

Lunch by my sis. Had some brown pork chops, bbq chicken thigh, some white rice and beans with potato. Had a shot. And a mojito which I added some more liqueur. Then I had a piece of orange loaf with glazed topping.

Dinner was a little leftovers. Rice beans potato and bbq chicken thigh.

NSV today. Ordered large pants and they were all too big. Returning then for a size med!

Last edited:
151.6 lbs

Today I’m fasting until prob dinner.

Not feeling any motivation today. My sisters cancelled our walk. I was dressed already. I still made it to the gym. Did upper body strength training. Will do some fitness videos later.

This week. Meeting up with sisters for dinner and a kids farther show at UNO’s. Then on Wed I have to take my suv to dealership for some flushing. Then on Thurs. it’s my pt session. I moved it to the afternoon.

Hopefully I lose 2 lbs this week. To reach the 140s. Haven’t seen that number for awhile.

I went for a 70 min walk outside. Did 10 min of upper body strength training on AF. Did 5 min of core.

Early dinner of garlic shrimp and 2 tortillas. With mushrooms and red onion. Had a salad of cucumbers and cherry tomato with a little sg dressing. Before bed I ate a veggie taco with low carb tortilla and sautéed cabbage, carrots, mushrooms, and red onions. Some minced garlic. Had another veggie taco. This time I added olive oil and lettuce. It was of course better tasting.

Last edited:
Good job getting to the gym when that walk fell through. Not all days can be Eye of the Tiger days but you're hanging in there!

151.2 lbs

Went to the gym. Walked an hour on treadmill.

Skipping breakfast. Early lunch was sautéed mushrooms, cabbage slaw, red onions, and lettuce. With 2 low carb tortillas. With garlic shrimp.

[(Not sure if right)
Breakfast: 200 cals
Lunch: 100 cals
Beverage: 150 cals
Dinner: 350 cals]

Saving my calories for dinner tonite. But I plan on having a Diet Coke. I’m going to have a house salad. Bringing my own dressing which I had to buy because I forgot them at home. SG honey dijon. I had to buy some deli turkey breast from Shaws and brought it with me too. I want to reach 149 by the end of this week. Later I had one tortilla and a slice of deli turkey breast. Made myself some sautéed veggies before I go to bed. Also, late I had some shrimp with a tortilla. And turkey with a tortilla. The tortillas have 25 cals and small. Also had a glass of cold cashew milk with Splenda.

Had a s’more.

Our family getogether this Friday evening will be at Lis. Will prob have sashimi and a cocktail.

Last edited:
152.2 lbs

Up early. Went to the gym. Did an hour of walking. Went faster today on treadmill.

Breakfast because I’m at the dealership waiting for my SUV to get maintenance repairs. I went to Panera. I got a scrambled eggs (no longer have the over easy egg) and bacon. No cheese. On one half the ciabatta bread. And a tea with almond milk.

Early lunch of deli turkey breast and 3 low carb tortillas. And some steamed veggies in the wok.

Mid afternoon I had a tortilla with garlic shrimp.

Dinner was some sautéed veggies with 3 tortillas.

Did a 30 min dance video.

Period finally over.

About 1000 cals for the day. Exercise is about 500. So I should lose something.

Last edited:
Thanks, Llama and Cate! I am enjoying my new routine right now. Hope I can keep it up. Next outing is on Friday at a restaurant. Planning on getting sushi pizza. I hope it’s good like the other one I had. Different place.

Last edited:
Back