Marsia's Diary

K had a concert this evening, and it was at a really good pizza place, so we went and got pizza and listened to happy music and I also came back and had apple crumble
That sounds like such a great day. What instrument does K play again? And what kind of music was it?

...on LaMa's name I imaging it pronounced with the syllabe stress on Ma..
how do you pronounce it LaMa?

I picture a happy, smiling llama being pet by LaMa, the llama's patron saint. (I have a rather vivid imagination.
❤️ I don´t know that I am that saintly but I like it!
...on LaMa's name I imaging it pronounced with the syllabe stress on Ma..
how do you pronounce it LaMa?
It´s not my real name so I don´t really pronounce it. I guess I think of it as La Maria? And LaMa would be a US llama for me.
Time to go find a non-fattening nice lunch in the fridge...
I´m sure you´ll feel much better for a healthy lunch, no matter HOW good that pizza was.

Your house is sounding very snazzy. I really hope you get a very snazzy price & will be able to find a lovely cozy, place for yourselves down the track, where you will have less stress & be happy. Re: names in the forum. In my mind, you are M xo

K plays guitar and is lead singer in a rock band and is back up vocalist and guitarist in a grunge band. She can play classical though, too.
So great! What fun to have that sort of skill!
make our house look snazzy! I am packing up the entry which has a huge bank of built-in storage cabinets, so things are coming along.

Nice to hear things are coming along nicely :)

You are on the home stretch now, M. Don't worry about us. We'll be here when you have time. There will also be lots of time soon to concentrate on getting back down when you have less stress. Good luck! :grouphug:

I´m sure you´re less fat than you think you are but I know the feeling!
:iagree: with LaMa. You probably are less fat than you think, but I'm hearing you. I feel like a big fat 🐷
Shame about the fence being too low & the greenhouse blowing away. It's good that it can be easily fixed though. Usually, they get wrecked.

Electrical outages must be very frustrating when trying to get stuff done!
I am also not very productive because I need about 2 days to sleep and recover, but instead I am supposed to have us completely out of the house in 5 days.
Oh that sounds so hard :( I can't wait until the move is complete and you can finally just really really rest.

I rember once finishing up packing and cleaning in the middle of the night bawling my eyes out for fatigue. But it passed, I moved, and life got better. This too shall pass.

It must be so frustrating to have so many power outages when you are wanting to get things done quickly. Think of the zen wombat when it gets too much. You are so close, M xo

Oh, wow, M. I don't know any people who could do as much as you are doing. You are not a superwoman. If anyone expects more of you they are being unrealistic. Give yourself a hug, my friend. The zen wombat says "be kind to yourself". :grouphug:

So good to hear you are getting the help you need to finish things up. The vast majority of times when I've made a move there is a horrible last minute time, when yep--everything just starts getting shoved into boxes in a frenzy and cleaning seems to never end. Eventually it is finished.

I feel for you with the plants--no one you know you can just pass them off to?

If I have time, I'll sneak plant them where she can't see them.
This sounds like a job for K & maybe some of her buddies. Could they be potted up & moved with you or given away or sold? You won't have time, but maybe she would.
I'm so glad you have help. Go team M!

I’m glad to hear that you are thinking of yourself & looking after yourself. I don’t like hearing that you are exhausted though:grouphug:

Back