Llama

Best of luck for tomorrow. We don't have Lindt shops here, thank God. I like it but it does make me sick. I think it's heavier than Cadbury's.

It's so smooth it's kind of like eating sweetened whipped butter with chocolate flavor. I'm guessing my body doesn't approve about that much sugar snd fat without fiber or protein.

I'm glad I find Lindt chocolates too rich for me. I feel queasy thinking about them. Hope your body recovers quickly, LaMa.

You mean... chocolate?
Yes, sweetened chocolate already made into a bar or candy - I can't have that in the house at all. Have you tried eating a ton of high fiber food to reset your body after eating too much junk food? I usually eat a lot of un-hulled sesame seeds, and it seems to re-set my body if I ate too much junk.

Anyway, hope you feel better, and your plan looks great!

I'm glad I find Lindt chocolates too rich for me. I feel queasy thinking about them. Hope your body recovers quickly, LaMa.
For me as well, funny enough. I love the flavor but the texture is too much.
Yes, sweetened chocolate already made into a bar or candy
I just found it amusing because it isn´t chocolate unless it´s been made into a bar or something. Cacao isn´t chocolate. Too much fiber upsets my stomach: my normal diet is already on the high end of what my body can deal with. I just try to go back to normal with fruit, greens, and plenty of water.

I made it to the gym! I woke up an hour later than expected and didn´t stay long but I went and I did well. One extra point for me.

Oh, also: I just booked my booster shot for late November.

Oh, I didn't know that, but I do eat no-sugar chocolate bars and I have unsweetened baker's chocolate in the house, so I guess technically I do have chocolate in the house sometimes, just not sweetened. So glad you had a better day and made it to the gym, too!

I made it to the gym!
Good for you!!
I just booked my booster shot for late November.
And another good for you!!!
It's so smooth it's kind of like eating sweetened whipped butter with chocolate flavor
I know that feeling, all to well of late. Just plain evil...

I have powdered unsweetened cocoa powder, added to some things it can give me a little of that rich cholate feel, not so much as a bar, but not bad. It has few calories. I also have some zero calorie chocolate stuff, don't want to know what's in that... Sometimes I think it might be better for me to just give the chocolate up completely. Did that for a long time...

Marsia it's quite possible that the US laws on what chocolate is are less strict than what we're used to :D
Sometimes I think it might be better for me to just give the chocolate up completely. Did that for a long time...
I hope I'll get used to having cacao nibs for my chocolate fix. My protein pudding plus fruit plus a topping feels very indulgent!

yum nice to get in here with all the chocolate talk! I can eat lindt but only 1 piece--it is so rich and makes me sick if I have too much too.
I do ok with dark chocolate in the house, and usually have it with almonds...i also like having cocoa in the house for some dark hot chocolate

it isn´t chocolate unless it´s been made into a bar or something. Cacao isn´t chocolate

I didn't know that either! So when does chocolate become chocolate?--like is my cocoa and honey drink hot chocolate or just plain old hot cocoa?

...anyways...good for you making it to the gym!

So when does chocolate become chocolate?
It depends on how much cacao and how much cocoa butter is in there. White chocolate has to have a certain amount of coca butter and a certain amount of milk solids. It´s complicated! But as I said: I´m sure different countries have different standards.

🥇8 points today! Gih 7, msh 7, airways 7, mood 7.5.

There is a legal definition of chocolate! I would like to meet the guy who makes legal definitions of foods. Sorry about your pants. I hope you can find a nice comfy replacement.

Thanks guys. I walked past the workwear store on my way home and got the only pair of white pants they had in my size. It´ll do. Our clothes get washed at 90 degrees C after every wearing so it´s not the biggest surprise that they wear out quickly. These pants had probably been washed 150 times or so.

Just came across a video about a short-lived fashion trend from the very late nineteenth century that was basically a BBL made of cloth. I hope the BBL goes away just as quickly (impossible; it´s already been around longer than these things) although of course our modern hip pads will be a lot harder and more expensive to change out for the next obsession.

6 points today, gih 7.5, msh 6, airways 7, mood 6.5. Had my Tuesday headache, probably exacerbated by having lunch late due to the impromptu clothes shop. Had a nice chat with my mom as my dad gets too antsy to come to the phone when they're harvesting.

That's so interesting, I love fashion history because it really tells a lot about how bodies have been viewed across the ages and cultures. Women's fashion especially has been such a horrid thing really often, from skirts so big they used to catch fire to shoes that fuck up one's feet, a tool for control almost. And plastic surgery (for vanity reasons, not medical ones) is similarly a huge business and a tool of oppression in a way, I think. It scares me that people would risk a BBL when it's impossible to say when that body type falls out of fashion... And people forget that post-surgery body diesn't come with filters and airbrushing, there will always be scarring and some degree of loss of mobility and tissue durability, at least in the first few years post op.

Sadly true. Not to mention a lot of the women who are getting them are doing it on the cheap with non-specialized doctors. Which is why it's currently one of the most dangerous cosmetic precedures you can get.

Forgot to say: want to go to the gym tomorrow morning. Either that or go for a run. If it's a run it's a 3k minimum. If it's the gym anything goes as long as I walk in the door.

Forgot to say: want to go to the gym tomorrow morning. Either that or go for a run. If it's a run it's a 3k minimum. If it's the gym anything goes as long as I walk in the door.
Best of luck! I like this line of thinking - I have noticed that telling myself it's fine if I just get in through the doors and do one squat, it's already an achievement, has helped me to get over the pressure to perform. Which usually makes me perform "better" because I don't feel like I have to, but that I "can". I think I'll try to tackle the swimming thing next. After all, swimming would train all the right muscle groups from the future mastectomy perspective, and seeing my arms and shoulders get bigger gives me such euphoria in the present!

And yeah, while things can go wrong in the hands of the best surgeons, infections or instantly fatal fat embolisms in the hands of horse doctors just for the sake of pleasing the male gaze are a tragedy. I personally hate the claim that folks who get surgeries and injections are predominantly doing it "for themselves", because if normal human features weren't seen as issues, no one would try to fix what isn't broken. (I understand that as a trans person this might sound hypocritical of me, and I'm not saying that every person who gets fillers of lipo for the sake of beauty is a vapid airhead.)

I'd never heard of a butt lift. Had to look it up. People are very strange trying to look like their butts are fatter than they actually are. One of the things I hate most about being chubby is having a big chest, and yet there are people out there putting dangerous implants in their chests. I wish I could just give them a fat transfer from me!

Hope you do get a nice run or trip to the gym in!

Back