This recipe is mix salad of chicken and fruit which is really a low calorie.
- 100 grams of chicken
- 2 or more cups of arugula greens
- Your choice of apple, orange, strawberry or grapefruit slices
- Dressing made from your choice of compatible fruit
- 1 tablespoon chopped red onion
- MCT oil (for browning)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Cook chicken with a little lemon juice and water until slightly browned. Prepare and wash arugula. Lay chicken slices on top of arugula salad and top with fruit and a dressing made from your fruit of choice. Examples: Strawberry vinaigrette, grapefruit vinaigrette, spicy orange dressing etc. See recipes for dressings, sauces, and marinades.
- 2 Makes 1 serving (1 protein, 1 vegetable, 1 fruit)