rich, spicy tomato soup, nice served with warm crusty bread. or just on its own for a hot spicy snack. also quick n easy to make.
- 1 onion
- 1 carrot
- 1 potato
- 1 x can chopped tomatos, (400g)
- 500ml water
- 1 stock cube
- 1/2 x 5ml spoon dried chilli flakes
- 1 x 15ml spoon tomato puree
- 1 prepare the vegetables:
- 2 peel and slice the onion;
- 3 top and tail, peel and slice the carrot;
- 4 peel and cut the potato into 8.
- 5 2. put all ingreadiants into a saucepan.
- 6 3. stir everything together, bring to boil and then simmer for 20 mins.
- 7 4. poor all mixture into the liquidiser and blen until smooth.
- 8 5. serve.