This has to be my favorite snack. It's really easy to make, loaded with healthy stuff, and will give you the protein you need.
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup honey
- 1 cup protein powder
- 4 cups of any combination of the following ingredients:
- Sunflower seeds
- Chocolate chips
- Dried cranberries
- Oat bran
- Wheat germ
- Flax seed (ground or whole)
- 1 Mix peanut butter, honey and protein powder.
- 2 Add 4 cups of any of the additional ingredients. My favorite combo for taste and health factor is oatmeal, cranberries, flax seed, and peanuts.
- 3 To make the perfect balls, play around with the honey (if it's too dry) and oatmeal, bran, etc (too moist) until the balls hold their shape and aren't too gooey.
- 4 Now, roll the balls to about 1cm and then refrigerate (or freeze) ... enjoy!